Thursday, December 30, 2010

Images

Hey everyone. Be sure when you upload your images or pictures to your computer that you name them when you save them. I've been getting a lot of views because of my images being named. I've asked a few of my customers how they found me and they're saying that they were searching images and seen one of my images, clicked on it and it brought them to my booth. So, keep in mind that it is very important to name your images as your uploading them to your computer.

If you search "Vintage Harwood Softball" you will find this item of mine is the second one down on the first page of 2,030,000 pages. Then if you click on images in that same search you will see the picture of this softball is towards the top of the images page also. Not to shabby ah?

On my blogger stats, I'm seeing lots of views coming in from image searches. Just thought I'd pass this on to everyone. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment