Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shop Roger's Stuff for Great Gifts and More!


Shop Roger's Stuff at Bonanza.com for Great Gift Ideas. Roger's carries new and gently used good stuff you will love like Nascar collectibles, fake scratch off lottery tickets, hard to find figurines, beautiful handmade afghan lap throws and blankets, decals & stickers and much more.

When you shop Roger's Stuff, you will find obsolete and not often seen items that will keep you coming back to Roger's Stuff.

Please shop with confidence that your purchase items will reach you in a timely manner. My customers are very important to me and my feedback will reflect this. You will always come first.

I strive everyday to make your shopping experience fun and exciting. When you visit Roger's Stuff you will notice my avatar on my banner and in the upper left hand corner of the page. If you shop here often enough, you will notice the Roger's Stuff avatar change. Some of these changes are hilarious. Even if I don't sell you anything, at least I got a smile or even a laugh out of you. :O) So keep coming back to see my good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment