Monday, October 25, 2010

What Cured My Atopic Dermatitis Psoriasis Eczema




(pic from left before, middle and right, after)

This is my story of how my eczema atopic dermatitis psoriasis has went away.

I am a 49 year old male that has suffered with atopic dermatitis all my life and I'd like to share with you what cured it. Now mind you that over 49 years I have used everything the doctors suggested including steroid creams, antibacterial creams, oatmeal soaks, prednisone (steroids) antibiotics, atarax, benadryl, ect.

Two months ago I was working on a motorized bicycle and when I was done I had grease on my hands so I went in to wash up. Prior to this day I would wash my hands with anything available but recently when the golf oil spill was going on I seen on the news how the were washing the animals and birds with DAWN dish liquid. So I purchased some. This day when I went to wash my hands I remembered the DAWN dish liquid was under the sink, so I grabbed it and started washing.

Well, a little while later (approx. one hour) to my amazement I noticed that a few of the open sores on my hands had closed. I was amazed. Four hours later I decide to wash my hands again and the sores closed even more. I was so excited. I've always been self consious about my dermatitis avoiding to shake hands and keeping them in my pockets. Now, as you can see in the pictures, (picture far left: you can see blisters. pictures: middle and bottom you can see healing) I still have some scaring however, I'm sure it will go away in time using Aveeno moisturizing lotion.

I also had it on my elbows and legs, however as of today Monday October 25th 2010 it's been gone for over two months. I continue to shower with DAWN dish liquid everyother day.

It still baffels me but hey, it worked for me.

I am not suggesting you do this however, I'm sharing my experience. Always consult your doctor before starting any kind of regiment.

2 comments:

  1. my husband had that (it eventually went away) but it was a real nightmare. I believe its caused by allergies although I'm not a doctor. he tried it all to and changing his diet finally fixed it. Maybe you were allergic to something in the soap you used before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it was my diet Deb. Now that I've changed it and using Dawn dish liquid for that period od time it was flaring up. It is now completely gone too. I believe it was the Dawn that slowed the progression and gave my body time to react to the new diet.

    ReplyDelete