Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 8 Smoke Free

Woke up in a good mood. I ate my All Bran, washed my face, brushed my teeth, got dressed and went for my 3 mile walk in Wyandotte, MI. It felt great to finally go for my walk as it's been about 2 weeks since the last time. That's when I started to feel my health slipping and I was trying to stay in and recover from what ever it was getting me down. As we all know it was bronchitis or pneumonia combined with C.O.P.D.

As I was walking today I was thinking about my last blog about self-discipline. Right now it is something I have to think about regularly(about not picking up that first cigarette). Hopefully in time I will not have to think about it but for right now this is the way I have to do it. They say it takes 21 days to start a habit well, if it takes that long to create a good habit of not smoking, then all I have is time.

The rest of this day I will get my new 32" TV up and running in time for the 8pm LIONS vs Saints kickoff. Life is GOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment